Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FREEDOM

There is nothing as good as being free. Last week i had a horrible dream that i was kidnapped by the Talibans or rather Indians. It was horrible. In my life i would never imagine being kidnapped by anyone. all entrances were blocked i was running from pillar to post and it was like everytime i tried and failed they seemed to laugh at me they even took my cell phone from me. I could not call or do anything. For some reason since it was a dream i could have easily woken up from it but it started to become reality until my mom woke me up. Whewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching the news today and watching Lisa Ling and Euna Lee get their freedom is something praiseworthy, this was the handiwork of Bill Clinton the former president of the United States who went to North Korea to plead on their behalf. They were detained in North Korea on March 17th 2009 for illegally entering North Korea and engaging in crimes that are said to be not specific yet. They were sentenced to 12years with hard labor in June 2009 and now they are finally free today August 4th 2009. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

I also thank God for Jesus Christ who is the Intercessor for us humans after being accused by the main Accuser. We are free.

John 8:36. "So if the Son makes you free then you are free indeed"

In Him we are free, no one would value their freedom until they have been taken captive.In the second world war many soldeirs died for the freedom of people, in the Bible Jesus died so that mankind would be free, Bill Clinton stepped out of his comfort zone so that those ladies would be free. I thank God for people who value freedom. Don't be caught captive, be Free.

0 comments: