Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A SIZZLING BOOK FOR A HOT SUMMER DAY


Sidney Sheldon's : Are you afraid of the dark?

Oh my goodness, this book has been provoking my thoughts for the past couple of days. It's really good. I suggest if you are bored out of your mind go to a local library to borrow this book to read. The book is playing like a movie in my head right now,you can just imagine the scene. I am almost done reading it.

4 people were killed in different cities in the world, New York, Denver, Paris and Berlin. Their deaths were not just accidents they were murders but they all appeared to be accidents and just one man masterminded their deaths but its not so obvious until you get to the middle of the book. I promise you if you buy the book at Barnes and Noble or Borders it would be worth every penny you spent.

0 comments: