Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!


Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God i have officially added another year to my current age. I am grateful for my life and the wonderful people that are in it. I am thankful for the immediate members of my family and my friends, to those top 20 people that have written on my wall before my day started thanks to the time zone, i will specially thank you all on my blog. Chichi Oraukwu, Chinny Onu,Adunola Okupe, Motunde Femi Pearse,Uju Abah, Yetunde Olowoyeye, Anita Umebese, Temitope Oloketuyi, Labake Awosusi, Oyeyemi Fajemirokun,Kele Utubor, Tundun Onileere, Sonia Joe,Tolu Babalola, Tope Shoga, Amaka Ezekwe, Katherine Enchill, Funsho David Cole,Stella Isokariari and Joseph Fagbamila. Thank you so much for your birthday wishes and i wish you God's blessings as you wish me the same. To everyone else who did after the top twenty you are loved and my Dave and Buster's accomplices, Dayo, Chinelo, Fadeke, Aisoso, Uche, Ann, Azuka, Soco, John, Uwa, Bisola, Jackie, Tope and lastly my brother, thanks so much for everything.

0 comments: