Sunday, March 14, 2010

TELEPHONE


I am not a Lady Gaga fan like seriously, once a singer is just not like "normal" i don't care much for whatever you decide to sing, i am not listening. But i happened to be at work and took a sudden glance at the Tv and Beyonce was on the screen, she was said to be doing a music video with Lady Gaga and first thing that came to my mind."Oh my goodness, are you kidding me, the world is about to come to an end". Beyonce sold me with a line"This is going to be epic" so I went home and decided to check it out and alas, it was much better than i expected, i like the video for some reason with all the weirdness it had a story to it. Smh. What do you think? I just read that MTV banned the video and i agree some of the scenes were rather too...............

0 comments: