Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE SOUND-MARY MARY


I remember when Mary Mary first came out with thier first Gopsel Cd in 1998 or was it 1999. "Shackles" was the hit back then with Televison stations showing the video and also it became a church entertainment dance in most churches. It is really impressing to know that they have grown so much and even gotten so much better over the years. In between their career, they got married and now have children.

I think their driving force is the passion for what they do. They are talented gospel singers and i can't but help to grimace at thier hairdo's once in a while especially on the covers of thier cd's. In 2008, they came out with a new cd which is really hip. I love the cd and my favorite tracks are "Seattle" "Boom", "Dirt",Get Up" and "Superfriend". They have done "R&B", Classical music" "Hip Hop' and "rap" on all their other cd's but this new cd also has followed the revolution of music in the first decade of the 21st century. I sometimes bump to the "crank that stuff" music from "Superfriend" that was done with David Banner. I also find "God in Me' with Kiki sheard nice. I think it is a good Cd and it is worth buying. I am a Mary Mary fan. When is the next CD coming out.

1 comments:

Harry said...

I love Super friend, God in me and I worship you