Saturday, February 28, 2009

FEBRUARY

This is the shortest month of the year and the second month in the year.At the beginning of the year, you came up with a goal or a number of goals that you hope to accomplish this year, so far what are your accomplishments, have you changed anything of recent, what do you hope to achieve next month? How are your personal relationships with coworkers, classmates, family and friends going?
In February, i have tried to accomplish a lot of new methods and strategies of paying my bills and keeping track of my finances as well as balancing my books, also tried to keep good personal relationships with people and delete junk out of my life and also develop a more personal relationship with my Creator.
It gets even better in March, i can see it coming.
I hope to finish my book during the short break from school in March and have a swell 25th birthday.

0 comments: